Tour Kingskettle, Fife, Scotland, on an Ancestry Tour of Scotland. Best Scottish Tours, Best Scottish Food, Best Scottish Hotels, Small Group Tours of Scotland.
Autumn Road Trip Drive With Music To Burleigh Castle On History Visit To
Perthshire Scotland
-
Tour Scotland 4K early Autumn travel video, with Scottish bagpipes music,
of a road trip drive West on the A911 route to Burleigh Castle on ancestry,
gene...
21 hours ago

1 comment:
I was born in Kettle,went to Kettle Primary School and then on to Bell Baxter.When I was 17 my parents moved to Freuchie. My Grandparents stayed in Kettle and celebrated there Diamond Wedding there.
I loved Kettle and have many happy memories and of the freedom to be had in the 50's and 60's.One of my favourite haunts was the 'den',where we swung from ropes,picked wild flowers and paddled in the burn.
Happy times.
Wilma Thomson
misstee@blueyonder.co.uk
Post a Comment